In view of the government and FA guidelines to control the spread of COVID-19, Park View players will be expected to observe Personal Protection Etiquette (PPE). In this regard the club has introduced the following measures for outdoor training sessions.
- If unwell please stay at home (seek medical advice if necessary)
- Individual players must have their own bottle of water. Players will not be allowed to drink from the same bottle.
- Players will be required to wear a nose/face mask when travelling to and from the training ground
- Players will work in groups of not more than six. Groups will be at least 15 meters apart and members within a group will observe the 2 meter rule.
- Players must have their own portable hand sanitizer/gel